Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

2 posters

Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty 15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

Post  kristal capalungan Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:53 am

prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities:
in my opinion, there is no exact age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities. as long as ur responsible enough for ur actions.

basis for the prescription in the age:

life experiences.

What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities:

well for me, we are in a modern generation, sexual intercourse is in every man today so engaging in sexual activites is just fine or okay to me. there's nothing wrong with that.. i mean every one of us has its own perception.. so for me talaga is nothing. so what if ur engaging in to that.. as long as you know the limitations... hellow.. hnd na panahon ni maria clara.. lol! lol! pero naaawa ako for those teenagers na maaga nag asawa at nag ka anak.. but i guess this is life. we just have to learn from it.. and for them, that was what God wants them to learn..
kristal capalungan
kristal capalungan

Back to top Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty RE: life experience

Post  PauLlamoso Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 am

hahaha, okay Miss Capalungan.

Anyway, i agree with Madame Capalungan. I believe with this saying that I have read in a book of Sun tzu that goes "Man makes his own destiny." meaning, it is you who controls your life and nobody else so remember your limitations and be responsible for your actions.
PauLlamoso
PauLlamoso

Back to top Go down