Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

4 posters

Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty 15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

Post  JayCerro Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm

- In my own opinion, there's no specific age for a person to engage in sexual activities. Engaging in such act must be binded with the bless of God or they should be married first. I'm totally against pre-marital sex, which most, but not all people violate., hehehe.
- Teenagers engaging in sexual activities are in their midst of curiosity. They engage in such acts because they want to fill their ignorance over any sexual activities. In some cases, influence by peers can be a factor. Some would tell their experience to their friends and some may tease those that are virgin and that can affect an individuals decision in sex.

Jay Mark M. Cerro, BSN III-B

JayCerro

Back to top Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

Post  lanel_09 Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 am

JayCerro wrote:
- In my own opinion, there's no specific age for a person to engage in sexual activities. Engaging in such act must be binded with the bless of God or they should be married first. I'm totally against pre-marital sex, which most, but not all people violate., hehehe.
- Teenagers engaging in sexual activities are in their midst of curiosity. They engage in such acts because they want to fill their ignorance over any sexual activities. In some cases, influence by peers can be a factor. Some would tell their experience to their friends and some may tease those that are virgin and that can affect an individuals decision in sex.

Jay Mark M. Cerro, BSN III-B

---in my opinion, i disagree with Cerro's opinion. there is indeed a specific age for sex and that is if a person is above 19y/o and if they are ready to face the possible consequences that might come.. but as what he said, teenage do engage in sexual intercourse out of curiosity and peer pressure. there is a specific time during our life wherein one's sexual urges are at it's peak. but of course, one must try not to engage in sex to abstain from responsibility and early parenthood.

lanel_09

Back to top Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty Re: 15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

Post  JayCerro Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:11 am

- My other opinion would be - with or without specific age for sexual activities to start, partners must not be forced to engage in such act. Both of them must be willing to accept any expected outcome for their actions. ^^,
Cerro, Jay Mark M., BSN III-B

JayCerro

Back to top Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

Post  dkaenla Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:25 am

I agree with Jay that people should not be forced to this act. It must be something that they should have decided, and they are willing to do it, provided that they are informed of the activity that they are about to engage in. But I disagree that there is no specific age for an individual to engage in sex. I just read this article that a boy of 13 already fathered his 15 year-old girlfriend (and by the way, the boy looked like he was still 8 years old!) I found it funny and I also pittied the boy,when he was asked "What are you going to do financially?" he just answered, "What is financially?" Do you agree that at their age, they should already be engaging in sex?

Jordana Layno
BSN III-B

dkaenla

Back to top Go down

Post  dkaenla Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:29 am

I agree with Jay that people should not be forced to this act. It must be something that they should have decided, and they are willing to do it, provided that they are informed of the activity that they are about to engage in. But I disagree that there is no specific age for an individual to engage in sex. I just read this article that a boy of 13 already fathered his 15 year-old girlfriend (and by the way, the boy looked like he was still 8 years old!) I found it funny and I also pittied the boy,when he was asked "What are you going to do financially?" he just answered, "What is financially?" Do you agree that at their age, they should already be engaging in sex?

Jordana Layno
BSN III-B

dkaenla

Back to top Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty Re: 15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

Post  JayCerro Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 am

I think in our society and those who are Catholic, 18 years old is the age that a individual can officially marry another.......so what I've been implying from my first quote, that if you're married, you can engage already in such activity, just no forcing of the partner...(that's what i know) ^^,.......I just didn't said any specific age, because 18 is still prone to high risk pregnancy, if you know what i mean.... ^^, THANKIES
Cerro, Jay Mark M., BSN III-B

JayCerro

Back to top Go down

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities? Empty * Reply with quote * * * * In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engagi

Post  adrian Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 am

-Sa aking pagbabasa at paghahanap ng tamang artikulo na maari kung handugan ng kumento ay napadpad ako sa artikulo ng isa sa aking kamag-aral na itatago natin sa pangalang "eva". ayon sa kanya ang pagtatalik daw ay walang pinipiling edad basta may basbas ng Amang maykapal. Dahil sa tindi ng sikat ng araw, ang mga katagang itong binangit ng aking kamag-aral ay siyang nagpainit pa lalo ng aking ulo, kalooban at katawan kaya dahan-dahan akong tumayo at bumaba.. tumayo ulit at bumaba.. bumaba papunta sa aming kusina upang sumandok ng isang ice cream.. (ahhhhhhhhhhh... ang saraaaaaaaaaaaapppp!!!!) parang C2 na pumawi sa aking uhaw na uhaw at hapit hapit na labi.. Ayan ok na ko,

Ayun, hindi ako sumasangayon kay eva para sa kin may tamang oras ang lahat lalo na pagdating sa pagtatalik. di rin ako naniniwala na basta may basbas ng diyos e pwde ka nang makipagtalik. Pero teka sige nga isipin mo ito paano ba malalaman ng isang katorse anyos na lalake at ang kanyang masunuring gelpren na may basbas na sila ng diyos kaya pagtatalik na ang kasunod? naalala ko tuloy ung sinabi ni Janice nung nabuntis siya ni Aga "God is there when we did it" hahaha at talagang dinamay pa nila ang diyos ah ewan ko asa Baguio ata sila nun e baka nakiliti lang sila pareho ng lamig ng hangin.. At tungkol sa edad naalala ko ung sinabi ni ser abreu sa socanthro namin dati. sabi niya 40 daw ung age para mag-asawa natawa ko ayos ah parang 40 year old "beergin" lang ah pero kung iisipin mung mabuti mature ka na nun, stable ka na sa buhay ayun kaya nga lang endangered na ung mga taong ganun! haha tapos ung sa teenager naman malugod kung sinasang ayunan ung kumento ni eva tungkol dun factor talaga un. curiosity? CHECK!! influence by peers? CHECK!! Pero nasayo pa rin ang susi kapatid! nasayo pa rin ang desisyon kung magpapdala ka sa bulong ng hangin at gulong ng palad basta ba lagi mung tatandaan: "kaibigan! ang susi ng kinabukasan ay nasa kalyado mung kamay!" (Tito Boy Abunda & friends ,2008=D)

PS: smiley yan ah umangal bading!

Apir! lol!

adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  JayCerro Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:11 pm

- you're just rounding up your thoughts.....you have colorful words, still it only came up with one answer......Hayzzzzz....
- try to speak English because this is an international site (thats what i know)
- please do observe proper way to behave.....tsk tsk tsk

JayCerro

Back to top Go down