Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available?

4 posters

Go down

Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available? Empty Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available?

Post  Penny Magpantay Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:28 am

Now a days many teenagers engaged in premarital sex and teenage pregnancy is now rampant in our generation. I think that contraceptives and birth control information should be made available to minors through school clinic in order to guide this teens and also to prevent the occurence of early pregnancy. However these birth control information should be available in ages 18 and up. Razz

Penny Magpantay

Back to top Go down

Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available? Empty * Reply with quote * * * * Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available?

Post  mariz_sansebastian Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 pm

For me, teaching about contraceptives and birth control should be thought as soon as a n individual go to high school, because now a days children are more curious that's why they tend to experiment things and these age relationships between opposite sex is at most peek. Also, at these age too they will know all about safe sex especially the boys so that early teachings can provide them knowledge how to avoid infections concerning the genitalia. more over, having teachings to them as a preventive measures we can also prevent teenage pregnancy. afro bom cheers

mariz_sansebastian

Back to top Go down

Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available? Empty Re: Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available?

Post  Paola Millare Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:09 am

Penny Magpantay wrote:Now a days many teenagers engaged in premarital sex and teenage pregnancy is now rampant in our generation. I think that contraceptives and birth control information should be made available to minors through school clinic in order to guide this teens and also to prevent the occurence of early pregnancy. However these birth control information should be available in ages 18 and up. Razz

-I do believe that contraceptives are useful to prevent "undesired" pregnancy but then, contraceptives were not invented (i guess) to tolerate premarital sex. Smile

Paola Millare

Back to top Go down

Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available? Empty ....reply.....

Post  antin Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:33 am

[/b]nowadays, most of our younger generations were already liberated. they are what we call "mapusok", they will try everything, they are risk takers. Twisted Evil for me, it's okay if we should give contraceptive and birth control information in the school clinics. the right age for conducting this lecture is around 12-13 years old. they are already mature enough to understand the topics that they will encounter. there is no harm in giving them right information. we want them to be educated and not to be encouraged to have sex, to be enlightened in the possible consequences that might happen. Very Happy . we just want to prevent, reduce or minimize the increasing number of pre-marital sex and teenage pregnancy because they are not yet ready for a bigger responsibilities. lol!

antin

Back to top Go down

Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available? Empty Re: Should contraceptives and birth control information be made available to minors through school clinics? If so, at what age should they be available?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down