Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there still a double standard regarding sexual activitiy of boys versus girls? Do teenagers still talk in terms of "Nice girls" versus "malandi girls"? Why is there no male counterpart to a "malandi"?

Go down

Is there still a double standard regarding sexual activitiy of boys versus girls? Do teenagers still talk in terms of "Nice girls" versus "malandi girls"? Why is there no male counterpart to a "malandi"? Empty Is there still a double standard regarding sexual activitiy of boys versus girls? Do teenagers still talk in terms of "Nice girls" versus "malandi girls"? Why is there no male counterpart to a "malandi"?

Post  prettyinphink Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 pm

queen
I do agree that there is a double standard regarding the sexual activity of boys versus girls. Yes, the teenagers like me still talk in terms of the two types of girls on our generation, the nice girls or what boys called “pang matagalan kind of girls” I love you and the malandi girls or what boys called “the meantime girls”. pale Yes, you’re lucky if you’re called as a nice girl, it means that you have a pleasing personality, appearance and you’re such a perfect women to the eyes of the boys. Wink But being a malandi/meantime girl is a big no-no for boys. Embarassed But i agree there is a male counterpart of malandi boys. Evil or Very Mad But First of all, what is a mean time girl or the malandi type of girls? I’ve got this on internet, one of the blogs of my friend at multiply. I just want to share it.

THE MEANTIME GIRL Question

She's the one you call when you're bored because
she makes you laugh. She's the one you talk to
when you're feeling down because she's willing to
lend an ear and be a friend. She's the one
you call when you need a date to your company's
Christmas party, or to go dancing with on a
Saturday night.

She's the one you spend time with between
girlfriends, before you find "The One". You know,
the one who you keep around in the meantime.
She's not one of the guys, not a tomboy, but you
don't look at her as a "real" woman, either.
She's bitchy enough, moody enough, or sexy
enough to be seen in the light.

But deep down, if you really think about it
which you probably don't because to you, the
situation between the two of you isn't important
enough to merit any real thought), you know that
it's really not fair. You know that although she
would never say it, it hurts her to know that
despite all her bad points and all the fun you
two have, you don't think she's good enough to
spend any real time with. Because she could play the hard-to-get
b**** like her friends do, because she really
wanted you.

queen
Either of the two. They has feelings. They has a heart. In fact, they
probably has a bigger and better heart than any
woman you've ever known because they had a front-
row seat for the nice girls and for the mean time girls, they had The-Mess-That-Is-Your-Life.

prettyinphink

Back to top Go down