Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'?

Go down

Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'? Empty Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'?

Post  jessarubio Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:25 am

"boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love"
- For some, it maybe true, but for others it is not. And for me, i don't know since i have no experience regarding to that yet.

But I do believe that SEX is an important part of a relationship but if it is or becomes the most important aspect then there is no ''real'' relationship. It helps build closeness and intimacy, relieves stress, gives comfort.

However, love and sex are not the same thing. It has always been a common mistake for us people to correlate love with sex. Sex without love is just physical. You can get only mental/physical satisfaction through sex. Nothing more than that. But relationship is beyond sex. Love without sex can be pure, spiritual and true. yeah.. cheers

Jessa Rubio, 3B

jessarubio

Back to top Go down