Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14) Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'?

Go down

14) Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'? Empty 14) Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'?

Post  John Patrick Munar Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:00 am

"Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'?"

This topic really interests me.. and I think no one has chosen this topic before.. "correct me if i'm wrong"

1) Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other?
The question asks the importance of "being in love" with regards to becoming sexual with each other, or in other words engaging to sexual activities. IMHO, sexual activities, or more specifically SEX, is commonly known to others as the expression of love with each other, but this activity varies almost to every people. Some people would say, "I only have sex with someone I love," or "I engage in sex with anyone because it brings unfathomable pleasure."

2) "Boys fall in love in order to get sex"
IMHO, being a guy as myself, I do not really agree to this statement. I myself fall in love with no strings attached, because I believe that their is more than just physical contact that being in love feels the void that's missing inside of me.

3) "girls give sex in order to get love"
I would like to ask my female classmates for this question.. hehe..

I now ask your opinion with regards to these 3 questions. lol!

John Patrick Munar

Back to top Go down