Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BSN III-D's Answers Regarding the Topics in Sexuality

+28
lokangxiao
bibi
bino
akosikenken
khateguilaran
trisha galia
athenahladao
alotte09
mhira
majo cuevas
joan
aya
joiepalana
pocholosantos
renzbelnas
ishtar
franzangelo
triciabernales
kevines
memaine
nachee..=3
NODORA,reynalyn
aimee28
kyon21
Calimag
jessicaenriquez
desiree
yabby06
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BSN III-D's Answers Regarding the Topics in Sexuality - Page 3 Empty Do boys and girls differ in how important "being in love" is to their becoming sexual with each other? Is the saying true that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love'?

Post  CHARMAINEGAUIRAN Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:12 am

comment:
I believe that boys and girls have a different view regarding their association of sex and being in love. I believe that engaging in sexual activity is one way of showing love to their partner. On the other hand, some girls believe that it is not necessary to engage in sexual act to prove their love to their man. Sex and love are of different entity. They are different thing. However, we always associate the one with another. There is what we call platonic love... Platonic love (Latin: amor platonicus) is a deep and spiritual connection between two individuals: within such a relationship there does not exist any form of sexual connection or sexual elements. there is also what they call as sexual partner... wherein a man and a woman engaged in sexual intercourse without being in love. it is merely pure sexual act.

The saying that "boys fall in love in order to get sex, while girls give sex in order to get love", for me, is not always true. It all depends on the persons involved. I believe that love is unconditional... and sex is sacred...they are a no joke. Those people who fall in love because they want sex is not really in love. maybe they are sex addicts?! (hahaha). On the other hand, girls who submit themselves (in sexual act) in order to get love...well, they are pathetic! they have no respect for themselves. It's like, they're begging someone to love them which should not be the case.

This is my last stand: Sex is a human behavior necessary for survival of the species. It is one of the basic needs that humans respond to. It is also an expression of our sexuality. However, in every action, there is an equivalent responsibility. We should be responsible enough to know what will be the consequences of our actions and if our actions are in accordance of God's will. Very Happy

CHARMAINEGAUIRAN

Back to top Go down

BSN III-D's Answers Regarding the Topics in Sexuality - Page 3 Empty Re: BSN III-D's Answers Regarding the Topics in Sexuality

Post  annavillecarreos Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am

15) In your opinion, is there a prescribed age for a person to start engaging in sexual activities, like sexual intercourse? What are your basis for the prescription in the age? What is your view on teenagers engaging in sexual activities?

In my opinion, there's no prescribed age in engaging sexual activities. As long as you know and you are prepared physically, mentally, emotionally etc. for the consequences regarding your actions then you may do so.

But biblically, there's a sin called fornication (pre-marital sex).

Teenagers nowadays are very curious and vulnerable. Maybe some of the factors that influence pre- marital sex among teenagers are peer pressure and mass media. they want to prove that they are old enough, they can handle themselves, they don't want to be left out among their peers cause for them it's a sign of weakness and also it could be rebellion. As to mass media, with the teenage population as one with the most access like televison, net, magazines, radio etc. Teenage population has a very easy access on the net and there are even pop-up ads with sexy women on it etc., magazines with front covers of girls wearing bikinis or even nothing are sold at book stores, malls, stands... Even on radio, they are talking about sex openly and most of the teenagers are the callers even an 11-year old boy. It is really unavoidable nowadays because our culture today is already open on western ideas.

-ma.annaville dc. carreos Very Happy

annavillecarreos

Back to top Go down

BSN III-D's Answers Regarding the Topics in Sexuality - Page 3 Empty Re: BSN III-D's Answers Regarding the Topics in Sexuality

Post  cez_prettygirl12 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 am

I was raised in a family who is god fearing and somehow conservative. and as what i have leaned from my christian living subject, it is said that engaging in a sexual intercourse shoud be done under the sacreament of marriage. it is true that God gave us the mission to multiply but to multiply in accordance with what is good. pre-marital sex was known aready by every age-group of people. it is already rampant specifically in the teenage groups since they are said to be curious of many things and they are also influenced by their peers and sometimes their society itself.

for me, i will stick to what i belived and what is taught to me so i think for a person to engage in a sexual intercourse bette it be under a sacrament of marriage. it doesn't matter if you are in your 18 or you are 20 and above as long as you are in the sacrament you are indeed free to do it.

-Cuedo, Cecile France V. Like a Star @ heaven Cool

cez_prettygirl12

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3