Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not?

2 posters

Go down

Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not? Empty Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not?

Post  jolo santillan Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:12 am

NO...

I believe that its the choice of the teenagers that they will be sexually active. media is a big factor but its up to the teenagers, they have a will, they have a choice. I believe that not all, I'll say some not all (haha), that listens to music or watch these kinds of movies can increase the likelihood that they will become sexually active. It's their choice...

jolo santillan

Back to top Go down

Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not? Empty Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not?

Post  rolex Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 am

Jolo has a point, it depends on a person how will they think or interpret music videos or listening to a popular music that explicits sexual lyrics or actions. every individual has control on thier own feelings and urges. so it really depends on a person. haha.
but as i REALIZE, teenagers nowadays are very imaginative and full of curiosity. so if, they hear or watch a music video that explicits sexual lyrics or actions, they are more likely want to do it. they will do some experimentations. but in the end, it really depends on the person how he/she will control i\his/her feelings
so as an adolescent, i am responsible of myself and of course you should be responsible enough for yourself too.

rolex buyo
BsN IIIB

rolex

Back to top Go down