Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

13. Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not?

Go down

13. Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not? Empty 13. Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not?

Post  irishlovesgreen Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:22 pm

13. Does listening to popular music and watching music videos with explicit sexual lyrics and actions increase the likelihood that teenagers will become sexually active? Why or why not?

In my opinion, the music industry is very influential to all people in this generation.afro Like Barack Obama, who had a lot of music artists on his side during his inaugural celebration which he uses music to gather all the American people to unite as one. That for me was very effective because Obama had the support of the younger generation of their country.cheers Many music artists begin to speak out their messages through their songs or music videos. Some of it is for good Very Happy, and some are not Evil or Very Mad<<lol!. Also, some music videos today shows sexual actions that are exposed to our televisions that even younger children may see. As for me, seeing those kind of music videos or listening to those music, it has no effect on me to become sexually active or to be engaged with someone to have sex. I think it all depends on the person, if he or she will be engage in sexual activities in which he or she just might be curious on what is the feeling, or just might be pressured by the circle of friends wherein everybody is doing it. To the point that they think of the circumstances that may happen if they let their body speak up and not the their brain. But it is not the explicit sexual lyrics or music videos that let the teenagers to become sexually active. It is just one of the factors that may affect but not really the answer because it all depends on the perception of the teenagers.Wink

.::Irish Jade C. Estrella::.
___....::BSN III-B::....___
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

irishlovesgreen

Back to top Go down