Pediatric Nursing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL??

+4
jasmine_sumat
belinda bobiles
solis hazel mae
kristal capalungan
8 posters

Go down

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL?? Empty IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL??

Post  kristal capalungan Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:15 am

bounce happy valentines muna! haha

anyhoo** is pre-marital sex or PMS a sin?
most of todays teens are engaging to this kind of activity. i dont know if this is to be accepted. there are many scriptures in the bible that are against in sexual immorality--one of which is the PMS.

but the question is.. what if u have loved this person ur whole life and you are willing to give that virginity..because you are physically,emotionally,socially and psychologically prepared...do you still consider it as being sexually immoral?

there is a big difference--in my opinion-- the engaging of PMS because of "wala lang trip lang", "masarap ulit ulitin e" (i think thEse are the people who are sexual immoral) to a person who is engaging of PMS out of love and i was saying prepared.... is it fair to call these people sexually immoral!? Evil or Very Mad

yes sure that the bible says
"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars-- their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." (Revelation 21:Cool

so the bottom line.. is it really a sin to have pre-marital sex???and the hanging question is who are the people to be called sexually immoral?
I'm not trying to change people's minds here, I just thought I'd throw this (radical) new idea out there.
kristal capalungan
kristal capalungan

Back to top Go down

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL?? Empty IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL??

Post  solis hazel mae Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 am

i have to say, YES!. Pre-marital sex is a sin. As what is written in the bible,(1 Corinthians 6:18-20) "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." and who are to be called sexually immoral? those people who engage in sex before marriage.

solis hazel mae

Back to top Go down

Post  belinda bobiles Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 am

Yes!! pre-marital sex is a sin!

A pre-married couple should avoid any activity that tempts them toward sex, that gives the appearance of immorality, or that could be considered foreplay. Many pastors and Christian counselors strongly advise a couple to not go beyond holding hands, hugging, and light kissing before marriage. The more a married couple has to share exclusively between themselves, the more special and unique the sexual relationship in a marriage becomes.

Sex before marriage is included in the definition of sexual immorality. Therefore, there are countless Scriptures that condemn sex before marriage (Acts 15:20; 1 Corinthians 5:1; 6:13,18; 10:8; 2 Corinthians 12:21; Galatians 5:19; Ephesians 5:3; Colossians 3:5; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Jude 7). The Bible promotes complete abstinence before marriage. Sex before marriage is just as wrong as adultery and other forms of sexual immorality, because they all involve having sex with someone other than your spouse.

The Bible does not give us a "list" of what qualifies as a "hint", or tell us specifically what are approved physical activities that a couple can engage in before they are married. However, just because the Bible does not specifically address the issue does not mean God approves of "pre-sexual" activity before marriage. By essence, foreplay is designed to get you ready for sex. Logically, then, foreplay should be restricted to married couples. Anything that can be considered foreplay should be avoided until marriage. (There is no need to go into specifics here.)

belinda bobiles

Back to top Go down

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL?? Empty Re: IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL??

Post  jasmine_sumat Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:22 am

For me pre-marital sex is a sin. Sex is a physiological need, but it has to be done in the right time. We cannot just do it whenever we want to because it can create big consquence such as conceiving a child. We must do it with the ONLY person we are married to. Sex is a holy ritual that God allowed us to have, so that we could multiply. It depends on us on how we can control this urge and temptation. I firmly believed that sex is God's test for us on how we can resist temptations and lustful thoughts.It gives us this big responsibility.
Pre-marital sex is against God's will and it is also under his 10 commandments. Therefore, being involve in such actions could lead us to mortal sin.
People who are sexually immoral are those who cannot control their lustful urge and thoughts.They are the ones who do it for the sake of lust, not love. They are these people who involve themselves on a one night stand, with people who they don't even know. When you commit yourself into sex, you must respect your partner and they are the ones that you love. Sex should not just be done for the sake of satisfaction, it must be done to show your love to the one you are married to. I believe that when you marry someone, you already accepted for what and who your partner is.

jasmine_sumat

Back to top Go down

Post  ibarra salenga Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 am

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN??? Twisted Evil
uhmmmm... sakto lang, i mean sino ba naman ako para manghusga.. hindi naman aq si jesus! having sex without matrimonial sacrament is ok with me, as long as they do no harm to themselves and they both know the consequence of their actions.. bilib aq sa mga chickas na kaya magpigil ng init, they'll make good mothers. saludo din aq sa mga chickas na binibigay lahat sa isang relationship even if their is no assurance na sila na tlga gang huli, they'll also make good mothers! kanya kanyang trip lang..

WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL??
according to biblical scriptures sexual immorality is defined as... haha! hirap naman kasi ng tanung na yan.. sana me guidelines... hahaha! ang immoral lang para sakin yung mga taong ginagawa sa ibang tao ang mga bagay na dapat gawin lang sa karelaxon nia. gets.? tsaka incest pati rape immoral para sakn un,

ibarra salenga

Back to top Go down

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL?? Empty RE: premarital sex

Post  PauLlamoso Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 am

WAWAWIWA!

tal! parang PRO-SEX ka talaga ah!

for me, it is not the action but the thought which is the sin. it's hard to explain. yes it is in the Bible that we shouldn't engage to sexual activity but, it's already there, for other people it is already casual as if they're just doing it. but i hope they don't just do it for the sake of their want to have sex. at least do it because of love.. diba 'tal?? hahaha!
PauLlamoso
PauLlamoso

Back to top Go down

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL?? Empty Re: IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL??

Post  kristal capalungan Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:33 am

PauLlamoso wrote:WAWAWIWA!

for me, it is not the action but the thought which is the sin. it's hard to explain. yes it is in the Bible that we shouldn't engage to sexual activity but, it's already there, for other people it is already casual as if they're just doing it. but i hope they don't just do it for the sake of their want to have sex. at least do it because of love.. diba 'tal?? hahaha!

---yes paul i agree to that!! L-O-V-E..
kristal capalungan
kristal capalungan

Back to top Go down

Post  PauLlamoso Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:34 am

kristal capalungan wrote:
PauLlamoso wrote:WAWAWIWA!

---yes paul i agree to that!! L-O-V-E..

yeah mahn!
PauLlamoso
PauLlamoso

Back to top Go down

Post  gail beligrado Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 am

the bible said that our body is the temple of the holy spirit. whatever comes in and out of your body should glorify God. pre-marital sex would not glorify God since you know yourselves that what you're doing is against God's will.

even the norms agree that sexual intercourse should be done after marriage. if you think that pre-marital sex is not good, then it is a sin. whatever is right and you ought not to do it is a sin-it is in the bible, and engaging into pre-marital sex is no exception.

if NOT ALL people agrees on it, like pre-marital sex- then i would consider it as immoral. it is moral if it is already accepted by society and I'm saying 'ALL'. and since pre-marital sex is not accepted by all. then it is immoral.

besides, if you really love each other, you could wait until the right time come. the right thing at the wrong time is still wrong. it should be right on both circumstances. if you really can't wait, then you should get married. at least, you don't have to worry about 'sin' and 'immorality'. hehe..

-gail beligrado
BSN 3-E

gail beligrado

Back to top Go down

IS PRE-MARITAL SEX A SIN???WHO ARE TO BE CALLED SEXUALLY IMMORAL?? Empty SIN OR NOT?

Post  christinapay Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:51 pm

solis hazel mae wrote:i have to say, YES!. Pre-marital sex is a sin. As what is written in the bible,(1 Corinthians 6:18-20) "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." and who are to be called sexually immoral? those people who engage in sex before marriage.

Go Solis! Smile

I agree with what Solis quoted from the Scriptures.

It's not easy to withhold emotions especially when temptations are so great yet because of the "moral" attributes that we acquire from the church and even culture, it has always been a challenge to men and women to keep the virtue of "virginity."

I personally admit that I want a guy who didn't have any sexual activity with others before marriage because he was able to prove that "He can always be like others yet others cannot be like him." He was able to give value to the body given to him by God, in respect for the woman's body he is destined for. It would just show that the man already knows how to treat the girl as his own.

For us girls, it's always a pride to keep the purity we have even until we are to be married. Every man would love a woman that respects her body and protects its privacy.

In addition, I still believe that even though some had suffered from the consequences of that act, God would still welcome them if they repent. Remember that He forgives even the littlest sin we've done so what more for the biggest sins.

Maria Christina Moradillo
BSN III-C

christinapay

Back to top Go down